About National Certification and Management Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (NATCM-Nepal)
National Certification and Management Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (NATCM Nepal) is a part of Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd. (QACA), India and hence a part of Quality Austria (QA), provider of international registration and assessment services as well as training courses for different management systems. NATCM Nepal offers its clients a full range of world-class services in the field of Management Systems Registration, Product Registration and Training to meet their diverse needs.
Quality Austria is world‘s leading certification body and is thus also the Austrian member in IQNET – the International Certification Network. For further details of Quality Austria, please refer to the link http://www.qualityaustria.com. In order to ensure the high quality of Quality Austria (QA) services outside of Austria, QA work in close co-operation with highly qualified individuals abroad. These Quality Austria Auditors take part in regular Quality Austria training and further education programmes and have to demonstrate their management skills in the framework of the usual 3 year Quality Austria re-qualification and re-appointment procedures.
In keeping with this policy and to the extent that it is necessary, Quality Austria Auditors are deployed who are capable of speaking both English and the particular language of the country in which Quality Austria services are being carried out. Auditors of NATCM Nepal are well qualified, trained and experienced to carry out integrated assessments on competitive costs with minimal disruption of work at the clients’ place. More than 20 auditors, assessors and technical experts from daily practice are, in their main professions, active in organizations of all sizes and sectors. Therefore, they can, in their capacity of managers, also directly refer to practice in the audit.
Major certifications services provided by NATCM Nepal, but not limited to, are as follows:
- Quality Management (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, TL 900)
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001, GHG Validation & Vérification)
- Food Safety (ISO 22000, HACCP, FSSC 22000, BRC)
- Information Security (ISO 27001, ISO 14298)
- Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001)
- Social Accountability (SA 8000)
- Laboratory Quality Management (ISO 17025, ISO 15189)
- CE Marking
NATCM Nepal has already certified 200+ organizations in Nepal for different management systems.
Training services offered by NATCM Nepal, but not limited to, are as follows:
- Lead Auditor Training Course on different management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Internal Auditor Training Course on different management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Documentation and Implementation (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Awareness Training (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Others: Leadership, Motivation, Team Development, Performance Management, Time Management, Interpersonal skills, etc.
Why to choose NATCM?
- To get assistance from the professional, qualified, trained and experienced experts
- To prove compliance against international standards and to demonstrate the organization’s performance excellence
- Improved management system within the organization and its continual improvement
- For ease access in local as well as global markets
- To get effective, well-timed and quality service
Quality Austria Certification Mark is well recognized across the globe as a valued symbol of reliability. Furthermore, NATCM Nepal has been the most trustworthy certification and training service provider within the country. Due to its continuous effort on enhancing quality aspects throughout the country, NATCM Nepal has been able to exceed the expectations of quality conscious individuals as well as institutions of the country.
- Application and review
Organization who wishes to apply for certificate should provide detailed information about them and their requirement for getting ISO certification by filling the form available in website of NATCM Nepal www.natcmnepal.com.
- Initial Certification Audit(includes two mandatory visits)
Stage 1: This audit is to confirm your readiness for the stage 2 audit. It includes:
Stage 2: This audit is to confirm that the organization’s management system fully confirms to the requirements of the management system standard. It includes:
- On completion of above processes, the assessors or auditor will recommend the organization for certification if all the requirements has been met; if not, further suggestions are provided and executed accordingly
- In case of any major non conformities, follow up audit are done for verification of status of the raised major non conformities
- Report of an audit will be forwarded to the certification body
- If any deviation or queries from accreditation body then auditor will address them
- The accredited body will approve the certificate which will be valid for 3 years.
- Surveillance Audit
- Surveillance audit will be conducted on yearly basis up to two times.
- After completion of two yearly surveillance audits, recertification audit will be done and new certificate will be issued whose validity will again be 3 years provided that the organization needs to comply with the requirements of the acquired management system.