Stage Process Slide
Quality Management System -ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 is one of the generic standards of ISO 9000 family series which aims to provide Quality Management System guidelines and requirements for an organisation regardless of its type, size and nature of operation. This is the only standard in 9000 family series that provides certification.
The main purpose of ISO 9001 is to establish a framework of guidelines or procedures to ensure methods and controls are used or applied in a consistent manner when a process is performed to produce a product or a service.
Who needs ISO 9001?
Applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. Organizations of all types and sizes find that using the ISO 9001 standard helps them:
- Organize processes
- Improve the efficiency of processes
- Continually improve
Many businesses already have well established internal systems for maintaining standards, however, ISO 9001 is a process that ensures customer satisfaction for a product or a service through quality management systems and best international practice.
Why ISO 9001 Certification?
- Ensures fulfillment of customer and legal requirements
- Helps and supports in streamlining processes and improve operational efficiency.
- Improves the reliability of each stage of operations in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction
- Enhance financial performance
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification
- Provides a well understanding of processes at all stages of implementation.
- Reduction in rework and repetition of process for timely delivery of product and services.
- Reduction in operational cost.
- Improves customer satisfaction through delivery of consistent and quality product or Services
- Enhances savings and profit and potential market share of product or services
- Enhances organizational competitiveness through improved supply chain management
- Increases business scope and enhanced organisational performance
- Better quality products and service
- Value for Money
- A clear understanding of their roles, responsibility and authority
- Opportunities for training and capacity building.
- Job security and opportunities for growth