National Certification and Management Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (NatCM Nepal) is the authorized representative and a strategic partner of Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd. (QACA), India in Nepal.
Quality Austria, a member of IQNET (International Certification Network) is one of the world‘s leading certification body. Quality Austria’s Certification Mark is well recognized across the globe as a valued symbol of reliability. Quality Austria collaborates with highly qualified individuals with integrity and capable institutions in order to ensure the delivery of quality services globally in various countries. Quality Austria maintains the standards by appointing qualified auditors who need to go through by completing pre-requisites and multiple stages of selection process. For further details. Please refer to the below link;http://www.qualityaustria.com.
NATCM offers a world-class services in the field of Management Systems Registration, Product Registration and Training to its clients enabling them to meet their diverse and various needs. Workforce consists of 15 qualified and experienced regular employees in its payroll inclusive of over 20 regular auditors, assessors. Tutors, and Technical experts who are are associated with us and are available to provide services.
- Quality Management (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, TL 900)
- Environmental Management (ISO 14001, GHG Validation &Verification)
- Food Safety (ISO 22000, HACCP, FSSC 22000, BRC)
- Information Security (ISO 27001, ISO 14298)
- Occupational Health and Safety ( ISO 45001)
- Social Accountability (SA 8000)
- Laboratory Quality Management (ISO 17025, ISO 15189)
- CE Marking
- Rain Forest
- Lead Auditor Training Course on different management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Internal Auditor Training Course on different management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001,ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Documentation and Implementation (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Awareness Training (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- Others: Leadership, Motivation, Team Building and Training of Trainers
- Professional, qualified, trained and experienced experts.
- Timely delivery of quality services
- Excellent networking both in the local and global market
- Guarantee and assurance of quality services at a competitive pricing structure
- Generic to specific certification services as the need of the Organisation.
- Application and review
Organisation interested in applying for ISO certification should provide detailed information of the Organisationby filling the form available in website www.natcmnepal.com
- Confirmation through Audit Plan
- Initial Certification Audit(includes two mandatory visits)
Stage 1: This audit is to confirm your readiness for the stage two audit.
- Final Certification Audit:
Stage 2: This audit is to confirm that the managementsystem of the Organisation fully confirms to the requirements of the management system standard:
- Upon successful completion of above two stages, the assessor/ auditor shall recommend for certification.
- In case of any major non conformities, follow up audit is made for verification of status of the raised major non conformities.
- Report of the audit shall be forwarded to the certification body.
- Auditor shall address the concerns on deviation and queries raised by the accreditation body.
- The accredited body shall approve the certificate which shall be valid for a period of three years.
- Surveillance Audit
- Surveillance audit shall be conducted on an annual basis up to two times.
- After completion of two yearly surveillance audits, recertification audit will be carried out and a renewed certificate shall be issued with a validity period of three more years.