If you are thinking of transferring your existing certification, transferring to Quality Austria is simple.
We will allocate a member of our team to take you through the process and ensure a seamless transition.
The benefits of transferring to Quality Austria:
- we won’t charge a transfer fee or ongoing management fee
- you will have dedicated, experienced auditors with expertise in your industry
- you can maintain certification within your current audit schedule
- we offer transparent fees.
The transfer process:
We will complete your transfer as quickly as possible with the minimum disruption to your business. In most cases, the transfer can be completed without the need for additional audit visits.
To find out more about transferring from your current certification body or to begin steps towards certification with us, please contact our certification team or call +977 1 4479364.
Please note: We cannot transfer a certification which is suspended, withdrawn or under threat of suspension or withdrawal, has outstanding non-conformances or where the certification cycle has not been maintained.
The transfer process is a simple one, as long as your current certification body is approved by an accreditation body which is a member & signatory of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF), and that the certificate is still current.
The process of transferring certificate is given below:-
- Organization (Applicant) who wants to transfer shall request for transfer certificate though email potential certification body.
- Certification body will provide CRF (Contract Review Form) to the applicant.
- Applicant shall fill the CRF document and should fulfill the needed criteria of Certification body through email.
- Acceptance by Certified body if all the criteria’s are met.
- Agreement shall happen between to both parties.
- Assessment and contract.